Web Content Coordinator
Web Content Coordinator
Web Content Coordinator/Executive | £23k – £28K | Hertfordshire/Bedfordshire
Our client is an independent British retailer & lifestyle company established nearly 30 years ago. The brand has a global online customer base, with stores around the UK and a flagship London store in the west end.
They are now looking for a web content coordinator or executive to work in a fast-paced and busy Ecommerce team. You’ll be managing the content creation and day to day online activity around some of their online product categories.
- Creating new product and category slugs on the CMS as required for web promotions
- Creating web copy specifications for launches, chasing samples & checking against make sheets
- Monitoring stock in the web warehouse to ensure product can go live/does not go out of stock unnecessarily
- Carrying out regular web trawls to identify errors
- Referring to Google Analytics to look at performance of products and categories
- Main point of contact with our photography house:
- Booking product shoots & creating briefs
- Collating samples
- Attending shoots to ensure output is of the highest standards/fit for purpose
- Commissioning more complex retouching where basic level in house Photoshopping not sufficient
- Liaise with Merchandising to get samples for photo shoots
- Create the spec for each of their products based on all the information they have gathered.
- Will have autonomy in the role – taking on the product photography, creating beautiful still life for our landing pages.
- Review the success of sales and make appropriate changes.
- Super organised
- Great attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate commerciality
- Tech focused – google analytics etc.
- Really hot on social media and media in general
- Creative and artistic
- Happy working with spreadsheets
- Able to follow style guidelines
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.