UX Designer | Up To £55k | West London
Our client is one of the world’s leading customer insight companies. They analyse data and apply insights to help companies create better, more personalised customer experiences. They are now looking for a talented and ambitious UX Designer to strengthen the team.
You’ll own the user experience plan for your assigned products, detailing the research and design activities required to deliver a product thats useable, accessible and innovative
Role and Responsibilities
- Previous experience in a UX Design-focused role
- Lead and facilitate any user research, design workshops and testing sessions and prototyping
- Use qualitative and quantitative research techniques to understand the end users
- Run user testing activities to improve usability
- Work with visual designers and content designers to ensure that the products are aesthetically pleasing and have consistent branding, tone of voice and look and feel
- Design visualisation for products to ensure that data science insights are clearly communicated and actionable for users
Skills and Experience
- proficient in Sketch, Invision, Adobe CC and Office 365
- Understanding of Marvel, Figma or Abstract
- Experience with Agile management tools (Jira)
- Knowledge of versioning tools (GIT)
- Experience of designing with front-end development in mind
- Proven and demonstrable exposure of enhancing the user experience for B2B or B2C platforms
- Experience of B2B product design
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.