UI Designer | Up To £50k | West London
Our client is one of the world’s leading customer insight companies. They analyse data and apply insights to help companies create better, more personalised customer experiences. They are now looking for a UI / Visual Designer to join the team.
As UI Designer you’ll contribute to the development of their design system and growing design community, applying the refreshed UI branding across all products
Role and Responsibilities
- Previous experience in a UI / Visual Design-focused role
- Collaborate closely with other UI & UX designers, content designers and front-end developer to deliver a truly compelling experience
- Deliver design patterns, from user journeys to production design
- Be a key player in a multi-disciplinary team, designing high-fidelity compositions for complex digital solutions
- Contribute to the strategic and iterative improvement of digital services
- Communicate and present design ideas and decisions across the global business
- Proficient in Sketch, Invision, Adobe CC and Office 365
- Understanding of Marvel, Figma or Abstract
- Experience with Agile management tools (Jira)
- Knowledge of versioning tools(GIT)
- Proven and demonstrable exposure of enhancing the user experience for B2B or B2C platforms
- Ability to show creativity from app design to digital user interfaces flow, with an online portfolio to demonstrate your skills
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.