Senior Visual Designer
Senior Visual Designer
Senior Visual Designer | c£70k + 10% bonus + £5k car allowance + excellent benefits | London
Our client is a much-loved retailer whose brand is synonymous with luxury and quality. They’re now looking for a Senior Visual Designer to define, create and deliver best-in-class visual design assets and processes across product teams.
As Senior Visual Designer, you’ll lead on everything from conceptualising visual design direction and guiding web and app project teams to carrying projects through to development. You’ll guide stakeholders through ideas then carry your approach through to the development of products, ensuring users’ experience is engaging and compelling, whether for responsive web and mobile apps or in-store kiosks.
- Work closely with Web & App Team members to understand how to use design to lift and define overall user engagement
- Deliver and present relevant project deliverables as required by the projects (creative briefs, concepts, digital assets, style guides, pattern libraries, CSS etc.)
- Collaborate with team members to ensure that the integrity of the experience is maintained through launch
- Adhere to established design guides and pattern libraries to ensure a consistent look and feel across all channels
- Work with the UX Architects to develop early prototypes to test with customers
- Support agile teams by delivering creative solutions to drive the brand and digital experience
- Ensure designs align with brand guidelines
- Present designs to the UX team, project teams and stakeholders
- Ensure all deliverables have strong emotive, brand, identity and user-centred design solutions
- Translate wireframes, UI Specs, and briefs to finished
Skills & Experience required:
- Experienced Responsive Web & Mobile Apps visual designer with a strong portfolio to demonstrate range and depth
- Loves the challenge of re-visualising content and using design to make online shopping enjoyable
- Fluent in Sketch & Adobe Creative Suite as well as prototyping tools such as Principle, Flinto & Keynote
- Strong knowledge of responsive design methods, scalable designs and UI frameworks
- Experience executing clean, simple design to ensure a usable design that is intuitive and engaging
- Experience designing graphical templates, CSS development, optimising graphics and streaming media, as well as use of colour palettes and typography to achieve an engaging look and feel
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation
- Strong conceptual thinker with a deep understanding of brand
- Experienced in native app design for iOS and Android
- A well-organised, pragmatic but lateral thinking team player
- Interaction Design techniques to enable usable interfaces and the reuse of modules, components and elements (atomic design)
- A good understanding of responsive coding methods, ideally with the ability to create coded prototypes
- Ideally experience working for retail or consumer brands
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.