Senior Designer | c£45k | London
Our client is an innovative award-winning experiential design agency. They transform space and experience through the use of technology, and are now looking for a Senior Designer with a passion for designing sophisticated and innovative experiences.
As Senior Designer, you will work with and grow the design team to develop new projects and concepts, working with a variety of mediums and digital tools to design and visualise permanent and temporary experiential installations.
- Work with creative directors and visualisers to fulfil client briefs
- Work with the software team to translate ideas into proposals
- Develop concepts through to detailed design and delivery of physical installations
Skills & experience required:
- Design experience in a similar industry (events, live entertainment)
- Architecture-related background / experience
- Technical ability to detail design elements for construction and fabrication alongside a knowledge of materials and processes
- A creative thinker who can bring fresh concepts to the table, quickly lay down designs and using a broad and versatile approach
- Artistic, with a thoughtful approach to the mechanics of design and materials
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Confident using AutoCAD
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age