Senior Creative | East London
Our client is a creative studio specialising in video. They create branded content for the likes of Google, Samsung and Red Bull as well as dramatic content in partnership with Netflix, BBC and Canal+.
Established in 2017, they have doubled in size each year and this year is no different. We are primarily looking for ambitious, creative and driven people to join the team.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced and collaborative culture then this is the agency for you. From conceptual ideas to executing production, they own every step. Whether it’s film, animation, creative or marketing, they don’t outsource any work. Everything is done in-house and then distributed across a multitude of channels.
They are now looking for a Senior Creative to join their team and to work across a variety of platforms with a focus on digital content. You will be experienced in and responsible for the creation of concepts and copy for client campaigns as well as assistance in script development for television and documentary briefs.
- Creating and driving campaigns and assets for stunning content
- Communicating, inspiring and maintaining compelling storytelling
- Overseeing creative pitches and creation of treatments for content, long form as well as short form or episodic on all platforms
- Monitoring trends in the digital and advertising industries
- Experienced as a creative copywriter with a portfolio to show
- Worked across a variety of platforms
- Digital content focused
- Agency background ideally within advertising
- Capable of working both independently, as well as within a team
- Ambitious and hungry work ethic
- Personable and collaborative manner
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.