Production Supervisor | East London
Our client is a creative studio specialising in video. They create branded content for the likes of Google, Samsung and Red Bull as well as dramatic content in partnership with Netflix, BBC and Canal+.
Established in 2017, they have doubled in size each year and this year is no different. We are primarily looking for ambitious, creative and driven people to join the team.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced and collaborative culture then this is the agency for you. From conceptual ideas to executing production, they own every step. Whether it’s film, animation, creative or marketing, they don’t outsource any work. Everything is done in-house and then distributed across a multitude of channels.
They are now looking for Production Supervisor to join them. You will be the main advisor across all projects, working closely with the Directors who will rely on your expertise and abilities to manage creatives and producers alike. You will be the first point of contact for anything production related including schedule, budget, vision, alignment, client management and team morale.
- Scoping and estimating jobs, manage them through from brief to delivery to a high standard and client expectations
- Working closely with account management and the creative team to produce campaigns
- Overseeing the production team (both in-house producers and freelancers)
- Taking charge of projects
- Responsible for the timelines and financials of all projects
- On-set experience
- Good experience with post-production
- Documented experience in leading productions from scratch
- Hands-on and autonomous with a sharp eye for detail
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Excellent internal and external communication ability
- Ambitious and hungry work ethic
- Personable and collaborative manner
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.