Marketing Manager | Agency | London | Up to £35k
We’re a pretty unique proposition: an independent, award-winning design agency and a thriving creative recruitment agency, working in synergy together. Now, NU Creative & NU Creative Talent are looking for a Marketing Manager to promote and grow both sides of the business.
As Marketing Manager, you’ll work closely with stakeholders across the business to establish an effective strategy for increasing awareness of both brands, taking the lead on both on- and offline marketing, including content, blogs, social media management and events, in order to drive new business, increase engagement and build brand recognition.
· Increase brand awareness of the design and recruitment businesses through an understanding of both agencies’ ideal audience
· Lead marketing strategy for both sides of the business, with a view to increasing ROI
· Oversee all content creation, including blogs
· Manage all social media accounts
· Create and manage events calendar
· Work strategically with both sides of the business to determine marketing, events, thought leadership, awards and sponsorship opportunities
· Monitor and measure marketing campaigns to assess effectiveness
· Work with stakeholders on new business opportunities
Skills & Experience required:
· Marketing, Comms and / or PR experience in an agency environment
· Experience managing and developing social media channels (primarily LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
· Significant content creation experience, including blogging
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders
· Experience working in a start-up / SME environment
· Ideally experience marketing for creative or recruitment sectors
· Ideally marketing-led business development experience
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.