Graphic Designer | £Competitive | London | World leading Technology
Our client are global leaders in cyber security have recently been named one of Fast Company’s 50 ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’, and they’re currently expanding. They are looking for an in-house graphic designer to join their current team of three
You will be responsible for creating designs for corporate brochures, advertising, press releases, reports, PowerPoint presentations, websites, digital design assets, promotional videos and a wide range of sales and marketing collateral. You will also be required to interpret data and create clean and concise designs.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe’s Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro, and After Effects.
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Ability to create innovative and visually striking communications collateral.
- Experience working with corporate multinationals is an advantage.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Flexible mindset.
- Another European languages is preferred.
- Competitive base salary
- Generous leave
- Transport Allowance*
- Cycle2Works Scheme*
- Free lunch on Fridays*
*Dependant on region
If this role matches your skills, experience, motivations and you want to work at the cutting edge of technology for a global leader, and you’re willing to rise to a challenge, I’d love to hear from you. Please include your portfolio/Show-reel/website for reviewing.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.