Graphic Designer | 6-9 months mat cover | west London | c£35k pro-rata
Our client is a boutique design agency based in west London that was established nearly 20 years ago. Their size hasn’t been an obstacle to working with big brands and complex creative projects. Current and previous clients include Virgin Atlantic, American Express, quite a few SMEs and lots of start-ups.
The work is varied and includes advertising, branding, brochures, logos, POS, storefronts, signage, websites, marketing campaigns and more.
One of the designers will be going on maternity leave from the end of April and we’re looking for someone to cover for 6-9 months.
The ideal candidate will be a mid-to senior designer that enjoys designing for print and web. Collaborating with developers, designers and specialists such as UX. You’ll be a confident communicator that enjoys working directly with clients and 3rd parties.
- Creative thinker
- Agency-side experience with a proven track record of delivering creative marketing
- Conceptually strong and confident at pitching ideas to a variety of people
- Great attention to detail whilst managing multiple projects
- Excellent understanding of CS including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Some experience with After Effects would be preferred
- Good knowledge of MS Office (PPT and Word in particular)
- Educated to degree level in a design discipline or similar