Executive Assistant | Content Agency | East London
Our client is a creative studio specialising in video. They are a fast-growing start up video agency and content studio who create branded content for the likes of Google, Samsung and Red Bull as well as dramatic content in partnership with Netflix, BBC and Canal+.
Established in 2017, they have doubled in size each year and this year is no different. They are primarily looking for ambitious, creative and driven people to join their growing team.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced and collaborative culture then this is the agency for you. From conceptual ideas to executing production, they own every step. Whether it’s film, animation, creative or marketing, they don’t outsource any work. Everything is done in-house and then distributed across a multitude of channels.
This role plays a pivotal part of the day to day running of the company by supporting the senior team members with their duties. You will be comfortable in juggling workloads and timelines with a view to maximising productivity as well as being on hand to help out whoever & wherever you can!
- Manage the calendar and commitments of senior level management and maximise time and resources in an efficient manner
- Arrange events, conferences, meetings and travel (UK and overseas) as well as the day to day diary scheduling
- Being the friendly and welcoming face of the agency and ensuring our visitors have the best experience possible.
- PA duties to the directors
- Light HR administration where needed, welcoming newbies
- Travel/accommodation bookings
- Facilities management
- Procurement of any supplies needed
- Other ad-hoc tasks to contribute to the day to day running of the agency
- Ambitious and hungry work ethic
- Personable and collaborative manner
- Strong communicator
- Being extremely organised
- Dynamic, fast working, with good common sense, ability to take initiatives and attention to detail
- Fast and accurate with computers (specifically Google Suite)
- A small experience with admin in a corporate (preferably) start-up environment is a plus.
- Organised team player
- Professional phone manner
- Confident nature
- Ideally native French, or a fluent French speaker (some of the admin might be with France/in French)
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities.