Digital Illustrator | Central London | Circa £40k
Our client is a multi-award winning, independent creative marketing agency based in Central London. Working with some of the biggest brands in the world, their culture ensures that they always exceed expectations and deliver.
Due to recent big wins they are now looking for a passionate Digital Illustrator to join their ever growing creative team. You will be an expert on the principles of cinematic camera movement & planning.
This is a varied role that requires a multi-disciplined Illustrator with exceptional digital art flair and a keen eye for detail.
If you’re a highly creative ideas person who’s looking for an opportunity to get stuck into a varied set of clients and projects then this could be for you.
Skills & Experience
- Strong creative and technical skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent conceptual thinking and idea generation
- Good understanding of 3D content creation tools would be an advantage but not essential
- Exceptional illustration / storytelling skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines & often under pressure
- Able to be agile with your work , adapting and updating boards while scripts are being developed
- Great communication skills, ability to articulate ideas within a team environment and excellent client facing skills
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity.
We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.