Digital Designer | up to £35k | Central London
Our client is an established Advertising and Content agency based in central London. A team of just over 20, working on behalf of blue chip clients in the travel, automotive and drinks sectors. It’s a fast paced media environment, where their work is seen in major UK and European media brands.
The time has come for a Digital Designer to join and grow in an entrepreneurial and fast-moving environment where initiative and innovative thinking are actively encouraged.
- Work closely with the team to brainstorm ideas and concepts from initial mockup through to execution
- Designing cross platform
- Working collaboratively with team members to deliver output of the highest quality and to brief
- Great team player in an agile environment, collaborating with developers, designers and managers
- Excellent Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills
- Good Premier skills
- Excellent Typographic skills
- CSS/HTML knowledge is a plus
- Good understanding of UI/UX, wireframing and prototyping
- Knowledge of developing cross-browser and cross-platform solutions
- Experience in luxury brands/high fashion/retail sectors would be advantageous
If this role matches your skills, experience, motivations and you’re willing to rise to a challenge, I’d love to hear from you. Please include your portfolio/Show-reel/website for reviewing.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.