DevOps Engineer | £competitive + excellent benefits package | London or Hertfordshire
Our client is an award-winning independent digital agency powered by user-centred design, data and technology. They are growing fast, and now looking for a DevOps Engineer to work on cloud deployments mainly in AWS and with talented team to developers to deploy and maintain a variety of different applications for their clients.
You would be working in a technology team grounded by test driven development (TDD) and human centric methodologies as well as information security certifications.
- Lead architecture decisions of robust systems
- Solve technical problems in collaboration with the technical team
- Use forward-thinking technology and processes for deployments and automated testing
- Liaising with clients on integrations and system compliance
- Ensuring integrity of data
- Constructing CI/CD build pipelines
- Experience in following security best practices
- Linux administration experience
- Knowledge of orchestration and configuration management tools such as Puppet, Ansible or Terraform
- Interest in containerisation in Docker and Kubernetes
- A hands-on approach to solving problems
- Client relationship management experience
As well as a fantastic work culture, our client offers frequent opportunities to travel, as well as a generous flexible benefits pot.
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.