Creative Director | Digital Agency | £Competitive + benefits | Hertfordshire
Our client is an award-winning independent digital agency powered by user-centred design, data and technology. They are growing fast, and are now looking for a Creative Director to help coach, empower and manage their talented creative team.
Spearheading and owning creative output for diverse client, internal and R & D projects, as Creative Director you’ll lead an established team of UX, visual and branding designers across the agency’s London and Hertfordshire offices, as well as remotely.
- Oversee large-scale design projects, from strategy and UX through to visual and branding
- Champion good design, best practices, processes and high standards
- Set the standards for creative and UX work
- Lead the creation of an academy for teaching UX and design skills
- Support the team day-to-day; reviewing work, advising on decisions and constructively influencing output
- Facilitate and nurture a collaborative design team
- Create big ideas, taking from concept through to strategy and then into delivery with the team’s support
- Bridge the gap between the design team and the board of directors
Skills & Experience required:
- An expert in UX, Visual and Branding who can demonstrate, teach and lead the team on best practices
- Excellent management and organisational skills, with previous experience managing creative/design teams
- Extensive client-facing experience with outstanding presentation skills, who can run workshops, coordinate meetings and maintain client relationships
- Emotionally intelligent with a natural ability to coach, mentor and manage creative expert
- Passion for keeping up-to-date with tools, trends, techniques and keeping a pulse on the creative industry
- Experience using CS, Axure, Sketch, Keynote
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities.