Graphic Designer | £25k | Dealership | Croydon
Our client is a highly successful, family run multi-franchise group of dealerships. founded in 1949, and they have been serving the local communities in South East London the entire time.
They are now looking for a Graphic Designer / Creative Designer to develop campaign artwork and to take the lead of their creative direction of their small marketing and communications team. Design work will include bespoke campaigns as well as editing manufacturer lead campaigns to suit the tone of voice and to fit the requirements for their own assets, including the website.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
- Visualisation and mock-ups – developing new ideas and creatives based on ideas brought forward by the Marketing team.
- Undertake advertising and promotional design for online, print and promotional products from concept to production ready artwork.
- First proof processing for all artwork created
- Photo retouching
- Email building in Mailchimp
- Develop a catalogue of images for all products and brands
- Resizing and editing of manufacturer artwork
- Work with the Marketing Manager as guardian of the brand
- Solid experience in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Great knowledge of preparing artwork for print (including cutter guides)
- Experience in creating a variety of design work
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- A creative flair with the ability to embrace new methods
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Great team working skills with a collaborative approach and the ability to accept constructive criticism
- The ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- A keen eye for detail with strong proof-reading skills
- Experience in filming & photography & video production / editing is advantageous
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.