Creative Artworker | £35k + great benefits | Shoreditch, London
The Creative Artworker will be primarily working on print-based design but any digital knowledge would be a plus. A lot of the work will be for a global corporate investment brand, delivering multiple projects including account materials such as brochures, teasers, reports and accounts.
The ideal candidate will be experienced with corporate brand work (in-house or agency), enjoy managing multiple projects and working on projects from start to finish.
- Full mastery of Adobe CS: Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent working knowledge of artwork, repro and print processes
- Ensure all artwork produced meets clients and brand guidelines
- Excellent understanding of typography, space and layout
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the latest PDF technologies
- Experienced at constructing master templates for use throughout the organisation
- Great communication skills
- Work collaboratively with account managers and designers, with great progress reporting skills and very stage
- Native level English is essential
- Fluency in an additional European language such as French, German or Spanish would be highly beneficial
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.