Our client is a creative studio specialising in video.
They create branded content for the likes of Google, Samsung and Red Bull as well as dramatic content in partnership with Netflix, BBC and Canal+.
Established in 2017, they have doubled in size each year and this year is no different. We are primarily looking for ambitious, creative and driven people to join the team.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced and collaborative culture then this is the agency for you. From conceptual ideas to executing production, they own every step. Whether it’s film, animation, creative or marketing, they don’t outsource any work. Everything is done in-house and then distributed across a multitude of channels.
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience as a graphic designer (preferably with a background in agency/new business/advertising)
- Demonstrated experience in the Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects
- The ability to articulate creative ideas in a concise manner
- Ambitious and hungry work ethic
- Personable and collaborative manner
- Representing the company and discussing strategy with clients
- Helping creative team, producers and others through the production process according to the account management process
- Development of client relationships to grow accounts
- Working directly with AM/PM teams to ensure all work is delivered to the highest quality on time and on budget
- Create a yearly client plan to map out opportunities, goals and objectives
- Keeping up to date on latest marketing news and industry trends
- Creating and driving campaigns and assets for stunning content
- Communicating, inspiring and maintaining compelling storytelling
- Overseeing creative pitches and creation of treatments for content, long form as well as short form or episodic on all platforms
- Monitoring trends in the digital and advertising industries
- Take responsibility and accountability for the success of projects for a nominated portfolio of clients
- Liaison between teams to assess and deliver projects on time/budget with oversight over the production process
- Attend project/client briefings
- Support in the taking of client briefs and effectively manage multi-disciplinary projects
- Manage the calendar and commitments of senior level management and maximise time and resources in an efficient manner
- Arrange events, conferences, meetings and travel (UK and overseas) as well as the day to day diary scheduling